Fairy Tail RP and Such
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sup guys

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fairy Tail RP

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
megan_frankie

megan_frankie

Fairy Tail RP - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail RP   Fairy Tail RP - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 23, 2017 4:19 am

"You alright over there?" Kaiya asked.
Back to top Go down
Sam
Admin
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail RP   Fairy Tail RP - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 23, 2017 5:15 am

*Skel looks over at her.* "I'm fine. You?"
Back to top Go down
https://ftguildrp.rpg-board.net
megan_frankie

megan_frankie

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail RP   Fairy Tail RP - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 23, 2017 5:21 am

"exhausted." Kaiya collapsed beside him. "Sorry you must be bored."
Back to top Go down
Sam
Admin
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail RP   Fairy Tail RP - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 23, 2017 5:27 am

"I'm super bored." *Skeleton groans.*
Back to top Go down
megan_frankie

megan_frankie

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail RP   Fairy Tail RP - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 23, 2017 5:36 am

"Well you insisted on coming with me." Kaiya chuckles.
Back to top Go down
Mejasoulfruit

Mejasoulfruit

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail RP   Fairy Tail RP - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 23, 2017 12:49 pm

"See what? The dreams? Why is it important?" Imogene growled.
Back to top Go down
jessi_20208

jessi_20208

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail RP   Fairy Tail RP - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 23, 2017 9:36 pm

Mekhi grips the light sword, with no experience he begins to play around with it. "Ready." He says, Tanya and her sister begin to charge at them. // In a small house, set in a quiet gray neighborhood, where the residents walks slowly and their skin was gray. The days were rarely sunny, cloudy mostly. And the mountain to the north blocked the sun. Inside a one story house. The sound of a clanking noise was heard throughout the main hallway. A girl, approximately 17, was hunched over some metal bolts and springs on a desk. Her hair was a blond color, and she had very light orange highlight, coming to her shoulders. Her eyes were yellow, more on the pale side. She can hear the sound of snoring coming from the kitchen. The girl stands, staring at the parts for a moment before she walks down the wood hallway and peers into the dirty kitchen. A bucket next to the kitchen table to stop the water leaking from the ceiling. "Mom?" She says quietly, there's no response from her mother. Her head dangles to the side. Her brown hair, in a messy bun on the top of her head. She's skinny. The girl sighs, hanging on the wall. She stares at her mother for a good moment, as she snores. "Mom!" She yells again, and again. It takes about 5 more times before her mother finally opens her eyes and looks to her. "What it is, Abby?" She asks, wiping the drool her mouth. Her eyes half open. Abby grips the wall. "You need to go to bed." Abby says, as she watches her begin to fall asleep again after her mother assured again that she would. Abby bites her tongue inside her mouth as she gives up, and turns. Walking down the hallway, and shutting her door behind her.
Back to top Go down
megan_frankie

megan_frankie

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail RP   Fairy Tail RP - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 23, 2017 9:50 pm

Tamiko takes a defensive stance ready for the strike.
Back to top Go down
jessi_20208

jessi_20208

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail RP   Fairy Tail RP - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 23, 2017 10:13 pm

Mekhi deflects Tanya's blade as it goes from him. Tanya's sister swings at Tamiko. // The next day, Abby can hear her mother exchange some irritable with her sister, who's music is blaring loud enough to shake the glass on the nightstand next to Abby's messy bed. Abby can see her mother leaving from outside her window. Abby stands and walks past her sisters room, to the kitchen. She can see her mother's medication she has to take, and an ashtray beside it. She picks up a bottle and reads the label, furrowing a brow. What is this? She puts the bottle down and opens fridge, not seeing anything worth eating, she shuts it again. She can hear her older brother walk in the house. "Hey." He says as he kicks the door shut. "Where's Mom?" He asks, Abby shrugs. "She said she was going out." His lips press together, "Yeah, well she took the house key and I need it." He says, annoyed as he opens up a cabinet, "Where's the damn scissors?!" He slams the cabinet shut and walks into her sisters room. Shutting the door. Abby frowns, glaring at him as he left. Abby sits at the kitchen table, folding with her hands as the muffled music plays. She stares at the floor for awhile.
Back to top Go down
jessi_20208

jessi_20208

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail RP   Fairy Tail RP - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 23, 2017 10:15 pm

Lithium enters the guild, with Takumi following. He looks around.
Back to top Go down
jessi_20208

jessi_20208

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail RP   Fairy Tail RP - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 23, 2017 10:26 pm

As nightfalls, the house is silence, the result of her being home alone. Abby steps out of the shower and enters her room. She begins to dress, usually it'll be in pajamas. But tonight she dresses in a pink sweatshirt, without sleeves. It hides the shape her body takes, and she enjoys that. She wears ripped gray rights, and dark gray jean shorts overtop. She puts on black and white converse. She grabs the gun she's assembled, and shoves it in a white book bag, with a large black star on it. She puts on a belt that has a rectangular pouch attached to it. Her opens a desk drawl and opens it, grabbing a deck of cards and putting them in the pouch. She puts some other things in their. She wears a pink and black choker. She looks in the mirror, she has no sense of style whatsoever. She shrugs and leaves the front door, heading down the steps she puts the bag on both shoulders. She grabs a crumpled piece of paper from her pocket and stares at the newspaper article in her hand. She looks at the Fairy Tail symbol on the paper. She heads for Magnolia.
Back to top Go down
Hanibowl

Hanibowl

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail RP   Fairy Tail RP - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 24, 2017 12:05 am

Claude silently stares at her with his blank eyes. He looks at Bodhi, then Aliyah. “Where did you get a cat?” (Claude is really stupid by the way.)
Back to top Go down
Mejasoulfruit

Mejasoulfruit

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail RP   Fairy Tail RP - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 24, 2017 12:16 am

Imogene scooted her way up to Bodhi's shoulders and laid across them. Bodhi looked over to Aliyah, and then to Claude. Neither he or Imogene really knew if he meant Imogene, or someone else. Bodhi was sure it couldn't've been Imogene, as Claude was there to watch her transform, but he guessed it was still a possibility.
Back to top Go down
Hanibowl

Hanibowl

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail RP   Fairy Tail RP - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 24, 2017 1:08 am

Claudaundus holds his arms out toward Bodhi. “May I hold your cat? Please?”
Back to top Go down
Mejasoulfruit

Mejasoulfruit

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail RP   Fairy Tail RP - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 24, 2017 1:12 am

"No!" Imogene spat.
"You may not," Bodhi said in as polite of a tone as he could manage.
He then decided to change the subject, "So! What's your name, friend?" Bodhi said, managing a smile.
Back to top Go down
Hanibowl

Hanibowl

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail RP   Fairy Tail RP - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 24, 2017 1:30 am

Claude still stares at Imogene. “Me? Are you talking to me?”
Back to top Go down
Mejasoulfruit

Mejasoulfruit

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail RP   Fairy Tail RP - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 24, 2017 2:03 am

"Who else?" Imogene said coldly. "I don't want you to touch me!" She said.
Bodhi just, stood by with a painted smile.
Back to top Go down
Hanibowl

Hanibowl

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail RP   Fairy Tail RP - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 24, 2017 2:18 am

“I’m Claude.” He finally takes his eyes off Imogene and smiles back at Brodhi.
Back to top Go down
Mejasoulfruit

Mejasoulfruit

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail RP   Fairy Tail RP - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 24, 2017 2:23 am

Bodhi smile became a bit more real, "I'm Bodhi!" he said, holding his hand out to Claude for a hand shake, "My friend here is Imogene."
Back to top Go down
megan_frankie

megan_frankie

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail RP   Fairy Tail RP - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 24, 2017 2:29 am

Tamiko blocks the attack with her blade.
Back to top Go down
Sam
Admin
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail RP   Fairy Tail RP - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 24, 2017 2:57 am

"I suppose I did." *Skeleton sighs.*
Back to top Go down
megan_frankie

megan_frankie

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail RP   Fairy Tail RP - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 24, 2017 3:08 am

Kaiya rolled over wincing at the scratches on her sides. "See? Nothing too bad." she grinned.
Back to top Go down
Hanibowl

Hanibowl

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail RP   Fairy Tail RP - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 24, 2017 3:11 am

Claude limply takes his gand. “You named your talking cat Imogene?”
Back to top Go down
Mejasoulfruit

Mejasoulfruit

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail RP   Fairy Tail RP - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 24, 2017 3:16 am

Bodhi shook his head, still smiling as he shook Claude's hand and then let it go
"I'ma magic user," Imogene hissed softly.
"She's a human," Bodhi added, "Her parents named her."
Back to top Go down
Sam
Admin
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail RP   Fairy Tail RP - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 24, 2017 3:37 am

"I'd rather they weren't there at all." *Skeleton says.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail RP   Fairy Tail RP - Page 32 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fairy Tail RP
Page 32 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next