Fairy Tail RP and Such
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sup guys

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fairy Tail RP

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Hanibowl

Hanibowl

Fairy Tail RP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail RP   Fairy Tail RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 9:55 am

“You said something!” Rosemary calls. “Spit it out, dork!” // Salem mindlessly nods. “Yes.”
Back to top Go down
megan_frankie

megan_frankie

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail RP   Fairy Tail RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 9:57 am

"No no it's nothing let's just head over to Hargeon." Felix waves his hand dismissively.
Back to top Go down
Sam
Admin
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail RP   Fairy Tail RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 9:58 am

“Sure.” Fenwick says. // Freya nods and leads Salem back to her apartment. She stops before opening the door. “I-I just don’t know what to do. He doesn’t look hurt but he’s unconscious.” // Roland sits out front of his home, playing with some figures.
Back to top Go down
https://ftguildrp.rpg-board.net
Hanibowl

Hanibowl

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail RP   Fairy Tail RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 10:00 am

Rosemary shrugs him off. “Alright.” She slows her pace to get him to catch up. // Salem glances at the door as he finally focuses. “Did you find him?”
Back to top Go down
Sam
Admin
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail RP   Fairy Tail RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 10:04 am

“Yes. He was on the outskirts of town. I wanted to uh...get information from him but he collapsed.” Freya opens the door and steps in.
Back to top Go down
megan_frankie

megan_frankie

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail RP   Fairy Tail RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 10:05 am

"So uh....how are things back home?" Felix asks unsure of what topic to talk about.//Ethan is passing by Roland's place. Once he notices him he decides to go over. "Hey Roland." Ethan gave a small smile.//When they get back to the place and shown their rooms Melody changed into her purple bikini and headed to the hot tub. Her long pink hair out of it's usual ponytail.
Back to top Go down
Sam
Admin
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail RP   Fairy Tail RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 10:08 am

Roland glances up and smiles. “Hello!” // Fenwick stands in front of the mirror in his grey swimming trunks for a while, inspecting his frame. Relatively thin, muscle that looks as though it’s only on display due to his thin stature. He sighs and throws a spare t-shirt on before heading down and joining Melody.
Back to top Go down
megan_frankie

megan_frankie

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail RP   Fairy Tail RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 10:12 am

"Ah there you are!" Melody smiles. "I decided to take my hair out since we are just relaxing." She heads over to the hot tub. Her purple bikini fit nicely with a couple of white dots for design.//Ethan smiled. He always wanted a brother. "What are you playing with there?"
Back to top Go down
Sam
Admin
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail RP   Fairy Tail RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 10:15 am

Fenwick follows. “You...uh...look...alive.” Fenwick manages. // “Oh uhm...just some toys.” Roland stands up from his kneeling position.
Back to top Go down
megan_frankie

megan_frankie

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail RP   Fairy Tail RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 10:17 am

Ethan is quiet for a moment. "Your siblings are busy huh? Can... I play while they are gone?"//"told you not to get jealous." Melody teases as she sinks into the hot tub with a long sigh of relief.
Back to top Go down
Sam
Admin
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail RP   Fairy Tail RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 10:20 am

Fenwick gulps and climbs into the hot tub, seemingly staring at Melody for rude lengths of time. // “Sure! I always want someone to play with but...everyone seems so busy. Mom is always doing chores or crying and telling me to leave her alone for a while.” Roland frowns.
Back to top Go down
Hanibowl

Hanibowl

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail RP   Fairy Tail RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 5:59 pm

Salem nods. “Okay.” He steps in after her. “What information did you get?” // Rosemary scowls. “Seriously? You couldn’t think of a better question to ask?”
Back to top Go down
megan_frankie

megan_frankie

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail RP   Fairy Tail RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 6:44 pm

"Well it isn't like I talk to people a lot." Felix grumbles.//"I know how that feels." Ethan frowns.//"I'm not Freya here, you can stop looking, it's kind of awkward." Melody sighed
Back to top Go down
Hanibowl

Hanibowl

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail RP   Fairy Tail RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 6:46 pm

“You should learn how to.” Rosemary sighs. “When was the last time you went on a job?”
Back to top Go down
Sam
Admin
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail RP   Fairy Tail RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 6:54 pm

"Sorry." Fenwick averts his gaze. "S-Sorry..." // "S-So I sit out here and play by myself." // "I didn't get any." Freya steps forward into her bedroom. Laying on her bed, under the blankets up to his shoulders, is a strange looking man. He has dark skin and Afro-textured hair pulled into these thick and parted, mid-length dreadlocks. His hair is a deep dark purple, but some of the dreads have splashes of white in them. His eyes are crushed closed and its difficult to get any other features off of him in his current state.
Back to top Go down
Hanibowl

Hanibowl

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail RP   Fairy Tail RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 6:57 pm

Salem leans over the bed to get a good look at him. “And what do you want me to do?”
Back to top Go down
Sam
Admin
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail RP   Fairy Tail RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 7:00 pm

"I don't know. I just...don't know what to do." Freya says, genuine worry in her voice. "I-If you can figure out something I'll make it worth your while."
Back to top Go down
Hanibowl

Hanibowl

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail RP   Fairy Tail RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 7:06 pm

Salem crosses his arms as he peers down at the man. “Where did you find him?” He asks.
Back to top Go down
Sam
Admin
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail RP   Fairy Tail RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 7:15 pm

"Just outside of town. He didn't say anything before just collapsing in my arms." Freya says. "One moment, it's quite warm in here." Freya walks over to her closet and gathers some items of clothing, then steps behind one of those like screens where you can still clearly see the person's outline.
Back to top Go down
megan_frankie

megan_frankie

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail RP   Fairy Tail RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 7:21 pm

"Well, what do you want to play?" Ethan asks.//"you don't have to be so obvious about it." Melody grumbles.//"uh... I awhile ago." Felix shrugs
Back to top Go down
Sam
Admin
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail RP   Fairy Tail RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 7:22 pm

Fenwick looks down as his shirt soaks in the water. "I've never been in a hot tub." // "How about...tag?" Roland smiles.
Back to top Go down
Hanibowl

Hanibowl

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail RP   Fairy Tail RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 7:24 pm

As much as Salem wants to watch, he turns his face away from the screen and to the man in the bed. Bad thoughts will arise if he watches. He reaches down and places the back of his hand to the man’s forehead. // “Same.” Rosemary replies. “I’ve been slacking off when it comes to working.”
Back to top Go down
Sam
Admin
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail RP   Fairy Tail RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 7:28 pm

Salem wouldn't feel a fever. He actually wouldn't feel anything. The man has no body heat. His steady breathing indicates he's alive but his body is neither warm nor cold. Freya steps out from behind the screen, wearing short-shorts and a form-fitting tank-top that rarely manages  to meet the waist of her shorts. "Can you tell anything?"
Back to top Go down
Hanibowl

Hanibowl

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail RP   Fairy Tail RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 7:35 pm

He refuses to look at her and instead keeps his focus in the man. “It’s weird, he’s not warm or cold.”
Back to top Go down
Sam
Admin
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail RP   Fairy Tail RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2018 7:38 pm

"Should...we take him to the guild master?" Freya asks, bending to get a look at the man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail RP   Fairy Tail RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fairy Tail RP
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next