Fairy Tail RP and Such
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sup guys

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fairy Tail RP

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
megan_frankie

megan_frankie

Fairy Tail RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail RP   Fairy Tail RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 06, 2017 3:17 am

"Read?" Isamu asked.//AJ looked at the box "but what is it?"
Back to top Go down
Hanibowl

Hanibowl

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail RP   Fairy Tail RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 06, 2017 4:03 am

Aphra turns the ring over in her fingers. "I don't remember if you know my sister, but this is the only way to communicate with her. It uses telepathy magic because her lips are sewn shut." She sighs and closes her eyes. "She is extremely bitter and... Extremely powerful. I was never able to beat her, and I should've allowed them to kill her when she was sick. Volaris possesses death and life magic, and she has been preparing for an attack that will kill everyone, and not just the guild." // "I don't have a book. Do you?" Tate raises an eyebrow and crosses her arms.
Back to top Go down
megan_frankie

megan_frankie

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail RP   Fairy Tail RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 06, 2017 6:45 am

"Well I was just gonna nap." Isamu smirked.//AJ sighed. Another enemy? "So this ring, it's supposed to stop her?"
Back to top Go down
megan_frankie

megan_frankie

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail RP   Fairy Tail RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 06, 2017 7:24 am

Torah sits by the lake half asleep. Her feet in the water.
Back to top Go down
Sam
Admin
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail RP   Fairy Tail RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 06, 2017 7:26 am

"Do I?" *Kibo asks.*
Back to top Go down
https://ftguildrp.rpg-board.net
Hanibowl

Hanibowl

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail RP   Fairy Tail RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 06, 2017 7:28 am

Aphra goes silent and sighs. "AJ, I'm sorry I failed everyone. What Alez did was supposed to fix her but..." She closes her eyes again, shaking her head. "Someone found her. I don't even think Kibo can hurt her. It'll take every soul and even then it might not be enough." She opens her eyes. "Try to reason with her, the ring will let you do that, but don't put it on because it will show her where you are and that I'm dead. In the mean time, get everyone on a vigorous training schedule and try to get the Baron to reason with you." It now becomes apparent that Aphra made this before the Baron was killed. "Please forgive me. All my energy has been spent trying to keep them at bay. More information and help will come to you in time. The yellow, red, and blue lacrimas must not be activated until you are directed to do so. Good luck." Aphra holds up her hand, extending her thumb and index finger before the projection ends and the lacrima stops glowing. // "Sleep with an eye open." Tate mumbles to herself.
Back to top Go down
megan_frankie

megan_frankie

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail RP   Fairy Tail RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 06, 2017 7:32 am

"Your mother wouldn't do it." Tamiko closes her eyes.//AJ sighs. She will have to try and what if she fails again? Everyone would die. No she can't do that. She can't fail. "I'll know when the time is right huh?" AJ sighed. "Thank you master." She bows her head and leaves with the box.//Isamu groaned closing his eyes. After another hour they reached the carnival.
Back to top Go down
Sam
Admin
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail RP   Fairy Tail RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 06, 2017 5:30 pm

"Can we talk about something else?" *Kibo asks.*
Back to top Go down
megan_frankie

megan_frankie

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail RP   Fairy Tail RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 06, 2017 5:49 pm

"What do you want to talk about?" Tamiko asked
Back to top Go down
Sam
Admin
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail RP   Fairy Tail RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 06, 2017 6:13 pm

"About how easy it is for you to keep your mouth shut."
Back to top Go down
Hanibowl

Hanibowl

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail RP   Fairy Tail RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 06, 2017 6:35 pm

The bubble forms again as AJ exits, an none of the guildmembers seem to notice. // Tate has also fallen asleep, her head reston on Isamu's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Sam
Admin
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail RP   Fairy Tail RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 06, 2017 6:38 pm

(TOO BAD SHIKO ISN'T AROUND HE TRAINED UNDER ALEZ)
Back to top Go down
megan_frankie

megan_frankie

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail RP   Fairy Tail RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 06, 2017 6:45 pm

Isamu wakes up and gently shakes her. "We are here."//AJ sighs. "I'll do what I have to do." AJ holds the box tightly and leaves.//"what's that's supposed to mean?" Tamiko grumbled.
Back to top Go down
Hanibowl

Hanibowl

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail RP   Fairy Tail RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 06, 2017 8:50 pm

(Yeah. Too bad you KILLED HIM.) Tatum groans, blinking her eyes open and rubbing the sleep from them. // The figure with the mask and pink hair squats on a branch while watching Torah at the lake.
Back to top Go down
megan_frankie

megan_frankie

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail RP   Fairy Tail RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 07, 2017 12:32 am

The carival looked huge and very busy. "Ready?" Isamu smiled.//Torah flipped a stone in her hands. "How am I supposed to stop it?" She mumbled. She hasn't noticed the figure yet.
Back to top Go down
Hanibowl

Hanibowl

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail RP   Fairy Tail RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 07, 2017 1:20 am

Tate stares at the carnival with something like awe. "Hold on. I need to look at if for a minute." // He tips his head to the side. The figure hangs upside down, the branch bending with the shifting on his weight, the branch creaking.
Back to top Go down
megan_frankie

megan_frankie

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail RP   Fairy Tail RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 07, 2017 3:50 am

"I told you it'd be worth it." Isamu smiled.//Torah got to her feet turning around looking for the sound.
Back to top Go down
Sam
Admin
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail RP   Fairy Tail RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 07, 2017 8:43 pm

"It means stop talking." *Kibo says.*
Back to top Go down
megan_frankie

megan_frankie

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail RP   Fairy Tail RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 07, 2017 9:00 pm

"I don't want to." Tamiko huffed.
Back to top Go down
Sam
Admin
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail RP   Fairy Tail RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 09, 2017 7:55 pm

"I don't care." *Kibo replies.* "I think we're getting closer."
Back to top Go down
megan_frankie

megan_frankie

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail RP   Fairy Tail RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 09, 2017 8:44 pm

"To the weapon or somewhere we can camp?" Tamiko asked.
Back to top Go down
Hanibowl

Hanibowl

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail RP   Fairy Tail RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:31 am

The figure stares at her, not moving a single muscle, not breathing. // Tate nods slowly. "You, for once, were right."
Back to top Go down
megan_frankie

megan_frankie

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail RP   Fairy Tail RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 6:44 am

Torah stares at the figure "who are you?"//Isamu grinned and grabbed her wrist "let's go." He started to run to the ticket booth.
Back to top Go down
Hanibowl

Hanibowl

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail RP   Fairy Tail RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 12, 2017 9:04 pm

Tate stumbles after him. "How long can we stay?" // The figure stares back at her before reaching up and gently tugging at the white band around his neck.
Back to top Go down
megan_frankie

megan_frankie

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail RP   Fairy Tail RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 12, 2017 9:40 pm

"What is that?" Torah asked narrowing her eyes.//"How log do you want to stay?" Isamu asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tail RP   Fairy Tail RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fairy Tail RP
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next